Momentum is building for the eighth edition of the acclaimed MENA HSE Forum, which will bring together more than 150 key stakeholders from the HSE community in the UAE and across the region
Set to take place from 1-2 November at the Sheraton Grand Hotel in Dubai, UAE, this edition will provide a platform to exchange strategies and best practices, present HSE needs and access the latest developments to advance HSE in the Middle East.
The emphasis will be on creating a sustainable future for the region’s vital sectors, at a time when industries such as oil and gas and construction are experiencing unprecedented levels of activity. Digitalising HSE will have a strong focus, given its transformative potential in enhancing HSE management for effective safety monitoring, reporting and incident prevention, to highlight just some of the benefits.
Six key themes The event will centre around six key themes:
• Digitalising HSE: Driving Transformation
• Consistent Responsibility: Training & Audit
• Effective Management: Process Safety
• Resilient Future of HSE: Sustainability through ESG Practices
• Psychological-based Safety
• New Project Announcements