Providing the workforce with a hard hat they can be proud of is not just a nice to have, but essential to operating a safe site
But, beyond choosing a hard-hat that is high quality, comfortable and with a low profile and modern design, they can be improved further by taking advantage of MSA’s hard hat branding.
How branding improves safety on site
The safest helmet is the one that workers are going to wear. Unifying employees with a sense of pride and cohesiveness by providing a branded hard-hat, dramatically improves the use of PPE and people’s willingness to look after their kit. Beyond that, however, there are some important benefits to customising the hard hat a workforce is using.
Managing a busy project site can be challenging, with dozens or even hundreds of workers and sub-contractors. It is important to remember that some workers may be relative strangers and unfamiliar with an organisation’s procedures and rules. Customising hard hats using different colours and artwork provides a reminder of people’s roles and responsibilities while on site.
Other safety features can be added on, including retro-fitted stickers that enhance the visibility of the workers, and name badges to enhance security on site and to ensure it is restricted to those that should have access. Potentially life-saving safety messages and reminders can also be promoted.
Furthermore, in an increasingly competitive market, customisation, including the printing of companies’ logos is an invaluable marketing tool, enabling companies to stand out from the crowd. It can also unify workforces and foster a greater sense of collective teamwork and pride.
Here are some things to consider when branding hard hats:
1. Check that the product in mind conforms to the company standards before ordering
2. Think about the safety procedures to be adhere to – some of that messaging be placed on the hard hat for visibility
3. Think about the colours and sizing of logos and messages, and how they would change when applied to the finished product
4. How quickly can the product be turned around? MSA Safety can have logoed hard hats manufactured within as little as five working days.
MSA’s Let’s Logo service makes the process simple for customers, offering:
• Full colour logo and image printing
• High-quality, long-lasting weather-proof printing
• Low minimum order quantity
• 13 types of hard hat, with 10 stock colours to choose from
• Simple re-ordering, with artwork kept on file, making repeat orders quick and easy
To experience the benefits of hard-hat customisation, visit https://www.msasafety.com/global?referrer=customhardhats